AMC: Vincent Irizarry

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David is a cardiologist. Not a pediatrics one either. So unless Annie has heart troubles, there's no need for David have any kind of medical dealings with her. And yeah, I think Annie would be pretty hell bent against David treating Emma because of all the crap he pulled with her.

Like I said, that knife that AMC put in my back is twisting, so I'm of the mindset that he's back or on his way back soon. :( And all I can hope is that he's not a prop for Dixie or T&D. He's worth so much more then that. If they bring David back, and shove him with Dixie right out of the gate, they may as well just plan to write him out again because he can not survive her or T&D again.

It's mind boggling to me that everyone can so easily push aside the crap that David and Dixie are and the real bastard that David because when he's with her, just so that you can all get Dixie back. We all know that with in a few months of David bringing Dixie back the euphoria of the whole thing is going to wear off and we're going to be left hearing the same old cries of what a pig, bastard, !@#$%^&*] David is for messing with Dixie and T&D.

Ryan, OMG LMFAO at your avatar! :lol:

• Members

I really dont see a reason for David to return. He doesnt have any strong ties to the town and dont feel he's really needed. Really what would they do with him? I feel a return for him would be forced and there are other characters Id rather see before him

• Members

David saved Babe from septicemia once, so that's what I had in mind if Annie needed him for her doctor, that she might be dying of toxemia or some other form of blood poisoning because of the baby and resulting miscarriage/premature birth (I don't know how far along she is, since I haven't been watching and won't unless David returns). When you're dying, you don't care (or don't know!) who your doctor is! Or he might return for an entirely different reason initially (and no, I don't mean he's hiding Dix!), and Annie just happens to be lucky enough to be on David's ER rounds that night! :)

• Members

Well, he's the father of All that is Holy (Babe), so he could be used. The thing about David is that he could be involved with almost anyone. The Martins, Chandlers, Erica...he's got all that history with them. AND, if Cady was to return, I think that David being involved in Dixie's fakeDeath would make the most sense. I also think a Greenlee/David pairing would be hot (not hawt).

AMC is really missing the boat on not having an older hellraiser on the show. David, when he was stirring the pot, was the best.

Archived