AMC: Un-casting News and Previews

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think MCE is a gonner because I remember the AMC rep saying that Ambyr was not going anywhere and they end up getting rid of her. That would not be a major lose.

If Yaya leaves I would be sooooooo SAD! :(

• Members

I dont get why Yaya would be leaving? She's only been there a few months and the Hubbards are the best thing about AMC right now. Also, I think MCE will be a goner, but another soap will snap her up...I could see her on ATWT or I'd even take her as Marah on GL.

Also, I wonder what that thing about Pine Valley looking very different in 2009 means. Could they be about to follow in GL's footsteps with that sort of production model?

• Members

This is not good at all IMO.

-The major actor who has been fired would likely to be Walt Willey, whose contract is up right now. I know alot of people are tired of Jerica, but can AMC really afford to slap another loyal fanbase in the face?

-Pratt is already screwing with the Hubbard family. Why is Yaya out? Probably because she's black and Charles Pratt is the headwriter! I don't think he will fire Debbi and Darnell only because of the PR nightmare it would create. But he won't write for them.

-PV looking very different has to mean AMC will follow GL's failed production model.

On the other hand sometime I doubt Nelson's credibilty. Clearly the second item did not come from a "show spy". He took it from SOD! And the "insider's" comment about MCE sounds like his own educated guess.

• Members

I def. think Aiden Turner is a goner.

Also, Billy Miller is not gone completely...yet. He is back taping and will be in next week as well!

They start taping Pratt's material next Friday.

I don't think Walt Willey is gone. His contract was up this month so if they were going to fire him, they would've had to notify him by now, and he would have to be wrapping up his final scenes like now.

Archived