AMC: Pratt's plans for Fusion-TV Guide

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's too long to wait! I'm so excited about what AMC could become. This show has been dogged worse than any show in recent years. It should still be in the top three ratings-wise. It has the talent and the history. Hopefully it'll have the writing now.

• Members

I hope his comment about K&G being "two spoiled rich girls" doesn't cause an uproar. The most important thing is that he gets what several writing regimes have not, which is that nobody can take Fusion seriously.

But yeah I am worried about who all these underlings will be. Hopefully it's just Babe and Amanda more or less. (Not that I am interested in more Babe).

And can they please please move out of that frugly Fusion set?

• Members

First, there is the upcoming Jake/Taylor romance, which is inspired (apparently) by the success of Lifetime's "Army Wives". Now, there is the talk of Fusion becoming more "Ugly Betty"-like with the focus on underlings and such. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sensing a theme here, lol.

• Members

I don't like it on several levels.

I don't know if he'll do it like UB, so that's not a factor me.

He seems to be saying this his plan is to make Kendall and Greenlee look even more incompetent. That sucks.

He's going to prop Babe, not even "real" Babe - who is typically as incompetent. That sucks.

Fusion still exists as is, sucking in every female, and might continue to be frontburner story (please have that be background story that Logan just picked out).

Yeah, so my first impressions are not good.

• Members

Well it didn't bother me a whole lot, but Kendall isn't a spoiled rich girl at all, but I love that he gets that Fusion is a joke.

It might be just giving us more Amanda, which I see alot of people saying they want. Amanda is turning out to be the new Simone, which she should NOT be :(

• Members

I hope somebody at AMC tells Pratt that Kendall Hart is NOT a "spoiled rich girl".

They need a sign over the writers' table there for all writers that Kendall and Greenlee are NOT the same person.

ETA: Zendall Fan, great minds think alike. Same post, same time...

Archived