Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm not sure why he was bewildered that the judge who sentenced his attackers was black.

That's awful, what happened to him. I didn't realize he was only around 40. He looks a bit older in the photo I've seen. Maybe it's from what happened to him.

The funny thing is that the Musgrove family he axed -- their son Matt went on to appear on Hollyoaks for several years, he was the love interest for Chloe, their comic relief/quasi-serious overweight character who was on the show for about 4-5 years. The actress who played her wrote a book a few years ago, something like The Fat Girl Off Hollyoaks.

• Members

Have you ever read any of the Hollyoaks books they wrote years ago? Some seem interesting. There was one that was all about various e-mails sent back and forth between the characters on the show at the time; someone hacked into their accounts and would sometimes pass on e-mails to someone else who was being talked about in them, if he wanted to stir up trouble. It was a good way of recapping stories and giving character insights.

I wish they still did that now. Then again I don't think I'd care about Anita's Secret Diary.