Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think BBC,ITV and CHannel 4 need to reorganise these soaps.

EE should be on 3 times a week (Monday 8pm,Wednesday 7.30pm,Friday 8pm)

Corrie needs to knock off an episode off Monday & Friday

Emmerdale is fine but needs more publicity

Oaks needs to get rid of E4 First Look and get a new time.

• Members

They're students. Dave is leaving. He's a godson of the Ashworths. Charlotte is bisexual, she was an ex-girlfriend of psychotic Lydia, who accidentally killed Sarah. India is a student who was cast in some big casting call last year. She's been involved with Josh, and then Rhys, which helped drive Josh further to the bottle and further away from a hairdresser. She may be most remembered for wonderful scenes where she sh!t herself.

• Members

when did she S*** herself lol

India is sexy but lacks RAW talent that Ben Davies & Louise Summers had (They had the same casting cull India had).

Charlotte is good and would like more stories around

Dave annoys me

Monday`s episode is usual Lucy Allen boredom. Who Killed Calvin? is just a terrible dull story. I reckon it will be Mercedes.

It has hit me today that i think Hollyoaks is worn out. You can introduce fresh faces and fresh stories but i just reckon that this soap is all worn out.

• Members

It was early on in India's run (no pun intended) I think. I remember a lot of shock about it at Digital Spy.

I think there's still a change for Hollyoaks to be reinvented, if Marquess knows what to do and if Channel 4 gives it a chance. It's not like they have a lot else.

• Members

true but watching Lucy Allan`s material is just draining the show`s life. Not even The McQueens can save it and they are the best things on the show.

I am going to ask a certain someone a question i askeed about DS.

What were in your opinion the highs and lows of Lucy Allan`s run in Hollyoaks.

-Characters

-Storylines

-Stunts

-Other

I know it will be mostly negative but i want to see a long rant from someone.I am in the mood.

• Members

I think the McQueens are only at their strongest with good material, which they haven't had since 2007.

I haven't seen enough of the show over the past few years to give a full opinion, but I do have to give a special shoutout to Teresa/Calvin, an idea which is lazy and horrific beyond the telling.

And Clare being beaten by Sasha, of all people.

And to Kirkwood for bringing in unbearable Spencer, and Allan keeping him on. Ugh.

• Members

Spencer is just a terrible character. Why was he around after Warren died. They should lock him up and throw away the key.

I want Clare back soo much. She and a number of past characters could really save the show.

Does anyone remember Will Hackett. i enjoyed the story where she was spying on Zoe with the webcam and then drugging her. That was a great storyline.