Recast the role: Thomas Forrester (B&B)

• Members

I would like to see Thomas back eventually (as long as they don't pair him with Bridget, Ashley or any of the Logans), but IMO, Drew Tyler Bell was a dud. His acting left much to be desired. He was okay as a "cute" sixteen-year-old Thomas and he kind of looks like Taylor, but I don't buy him as an adult. He even looks younger than Mauzy and Wood, who play his younger sisters!

I would love to see Blair Redford (Miguel, Passions; ex-Scott, Y&R) in the role. He is a good actor, very good-looking and could easily pass as a Ridge/Taylor hybrid.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked DTB a lot. I liked him with Amber and even that dud Caitlin. The problem is that B&B keeps casting for cute and adorable and then have the problem that the actors don't trasfer right into adult storylines. They need to "pull a Rick" and rather than going for a boyish type need to go for a real soap hunk in the traditional sense.

• Members

I'll play him!

I wanted Thomas to come back after a few years being mentored in Europe by a suave, european designer (Paolo Seganti) and when they both travel to L.A. it's revealed that Thomas has been having an affair with his older mentor -- Thomas is gay.

Come on, the Forrester and Spectra companies don't have one gay designer?!

Archived