Recast the role: Thomas Forrester (B&B)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^Yeah, but they would have paired him with Bridget or something, which is beyond gross. Besides, the show needed some fresh blood. They shouldn't bring Thomas back until they are prepared to bring in an age-appropriate love interest for him (one he has never been related to!).

• Members

Maybe they would have paired him with Bridge, but they could have been creative and brought in a lost Spectra or maybe even another outrageous paring like Jackie for him. Rick needs a counterpoint and some tension between the two Forrester scions could be interesting. The show needs to mine the next generation cause Stephanie's going to leave one day (one unbearably sad, miserable day) and Thomas is definitely part of that. i see your point that maybe not now, but it's undeniable that Brandon would make an excellent Thomas, which is the topic of the post.

• Members

If they would've cast BB as Thomas, it would have SORAS'ed him several years. Last we saw Thomas he was around 20, right? BB looks mid-20s, almost 30. I know everybody might not care, but that kind of stuff is what get people questioning why parents look so young and kids look so old.

Archived