AMC: Cameron Mathison is angling for Regis' job

• Members

From Suds Report

Cameron Mathison (Ryan) is never too busy for another gig. This time the Canadian hunk is angling to replace Regis Philbin when the Emmy winner retires from his co-hosting duties on Live! With Regis and Kelly!. He told the New York Daily News, “That would be the ultimate job for me, yeah. Every day you're talking to new celebrities. It's also nice and high profile, clearly, if it's not the biggest morning show. Michael Gelman knows that I want it.”

LOL Cam let the guy retire before you angle for his job

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Id actually prefer Cameron over Regis as I cant stand that guy. I used to watch Live for Kelly but couldnt handle her co star. I actually think it would be a good look for Cameron as he does have a great personality and seems more suited for something like that

• Members

I think he's being a little obnoxious being so out there wanting the job. He shouldn't really run around announcing it ... lol. That's just very tacky, IMO.

I think he'd do okay with it. Hosting seems to be more his forte than acting, IMO. I'd be all for it if it meant Ryan leaving Pine Valley. He just sucks up way too much screentime. Nothing against Mathison but Ryan is a black hole.

Archived