GH: Week of July 7th, 2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew Trevor had messed with Claudia. SJB rocks!

Get er Carly! Make that bitch pay!

Robin's annoying even when she isn't trying to be, but I'm glad they remembered her and Sonny are friends.

The Lulu and Logan scenes are kick ass! I'm actually enjoying them. Where did Logan get the gun?

• Members

Trevor slept with Claudia? Stephen mentioned they may be going that direction when we interviewed him. Makes Trevor more of a vile man....and explains a bit why Claudia is the way she is.

• Members

Sure, Logan, there's no reason for Lulu to be afraid... you only busted the door open with an AXE, a la The Shining. Is this guy for real?!

I definitely see where Josh Duhon is getting his motivation... from all the lost opportunities Duhon and Logan both had on this show.

• Members
I guess Carly still doesn't know that Kate and Sonny knew each other way back when they were young. Can't wait for that reveal.

Does LuLu know nothing about dialing 911. Since when did Lucky get to be the Port Chuck police department??

• Members

I was thinking the exact same thing!

I was happy to see Jason point out to Carly that she slept with Sonny and how is that not worse than Jax and Kate sharing a kiss. Someone really needs to call Carly out on all her crap. I'm just happy that lately they have Jason doing that. It's about time! I also can't wait for Carly to find out that Sonny and Kate have known each other since they were kids and Kate is his first love. Take that Carly. You're not everything to everyone. Just a major pain in the ass.

The Logan/Lulu scenes were good. I just can't understand why Lulu would call Maxie, Lucky and not 911. Hello! A 3 year old knows the number. Why not Lulu? :rolleyes:

• Members

Well I am happy Logan is gone, it well beyond time should have been the TMK like he was suppose to be orginally.

I think Logan and Lulu scenes kicked butt and boy do we forget numbers and everything on our mind in the heat of the moment. I can understand that. I think Julie did great with everything that was flung at her.

I enjoyed today, I got Robin and Sonny scenes. Sonny true sister. I really wish they have more scenes together. That relationship for me is sorely missed.

• Members

I enjoyed today, I got Robin and Sonny scenes. Sonny true sister. I really wish they have more scenes together. That relationship for me is sorely missed.

--------------------------

ITA. Although it was clearly product placement (NS2). <_<

I enjoyed it, too. ;)

Archived