GH: Week of July 7th, 2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

-- i disagree about patrick and robin. i think robin can be an annoying, immature brat who acts like a 12 year old.

-- can we please kill off spinelli??? i am sick to death of this warped, grating character.

-- does makeup work hard to make rick springfield look like a wasted drug addict?

• Members

The best thing about this show right now is the whole Crimson thing, although I think that this Clarisse woman is probably still working for Kate's old magazine and is trying to sabotage the new one. I have a nasty feeling that the whole Logan/Maxie/Lulu/Johnny thing is going to destroy the great Lulu/Maxie dynamic and their scenes at the magazine...once again GH's misogynistic violence ruining another storyline.

PS, has this magazine even launched yet? It seems like it's been going on for a good few months so far and not a single issue has been produced, while Restless Style magazine was devised and launched within about a fortnight.

• Members

I agree with this. Watching some clips from that time, Carly was already an unlikable person. Even with Sarah Brown in the role. Sonny is the worst thing that could've happened to the character.

Archived