GH: Week of July 7th, 2008

• Members

Well i have watched GH.. well part of it, the Maxie scenes anyways. and i must admit that i am loving this Maxie/Johnny/Lulu cover Logans murder thing.

loved maxie/lulu in maxies room. those two girls are more alike than they will ever admit.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly is a horrible, horrible character. All logic has gone out the window with this woman. I adore Laura Wright, I always have, I always will. However I think she has gotten worse as Carly as the years have gone by. She was GREAT when she first joined. She played the subtext well, she had all the nuances that she doesn't have now.

I know most of it is the writing, but DAMN. I seriously hate Carly.

• Members

there is no subtext to play.

'so what if i fucked sonny in a limo, jax kissed kate! he kissed her! i had sex with my ex, its what we do. we have done it before and will again. but what jax did - he kissed a NEW girl. thats is.... its wrong Jason. and you know it'

where in that is subtext to play? honestly. meryl streep couldnt sell that [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

I agree with everything you're saying. The way Carly tries to justify her sex with Sonny and then criticizes Jax for kissing another woman is just sickening. It's making me hate her even more.

Remember last summer when Carly got pissed at Jax for cheating on her when he was raped!! She never changes. :lol::lol:

• Members

IMO

Re: Carly :(

Make that a double ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

A waste of airtime, I'm tired of this woman behaving

like an overaged teenybopper.

I'm still not over her shoving her pregnancy stick in a mob lord's face

she has said she gives her own self a headache

in dialog and Jason has said it before as well.

but this dialog is redundant (very poorly scribed) and its delivery

was rotten...she disses Jax at every turn. As a Jax fan,

it was a sad day when he married a mob bimbo. He's way

too classy elegant for this ruffian.

gotElizabethgrn-1-1.jpg

• Members

Well Carly has not been Carly since SJB left the role. Tamara and LW have made the character worse for me. I dont know how much more I can take before I leap through my tv screen and beat the crap out of her. FF is such a beautiful thing when it comes to Jax, Carly, Sonny and Kate storyline.

However I am enjoying the Johnny. Lulu and Maxie storyline and now bringing everyone else in. Its been good. Its a not a who done it storyline but how to you can protect the one you love from harm when they did the deed.

• Members

Its both for me. TB took over the role I starting hating Carly when Lorenzo came into the picture and well her screetching did me in. LW version of Carly is unbearable. Its like nails coming down a chalk board for me. I think I have enough of Carly and her antics to last me a life time. Once Sarah left the role of Carly, Carly changed into a different character from the I am not taking crap but I have a heart underdog Carly to this crap on my tv.

Love Brandon think is the best thing to come to GH in a long time.

As for Patrick I think I must be in the few that cant stand Scrubs. I dont like how they make Robin in this relationship and I think she is worth so much than Patrck. I think Robins best relationships has alwasy been both Stone and Jason with Sonny big brother on the side. Now I just dont get where they get the logic of Robin when it come sot Patrick because she can do so much better than him.

Archived