Y&R: It's official actor OUT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still totally baffled by the desire to bring David back with Dixie. It's like no remembers how David is when he's in Dixie's world. The David you're all clamoring to have back, that's not the David you're pegging as the David who has Dixie. But what do I know, if people are willing to accept Josh and all that BS, I guess I can't be surprised by David willing being sacrificed for Dixie.

• Members

I was just thinking about VI and what it would be like if he came back to GL...ran into Beth...I don't think Beth ever met Nick, did she?

It would probably be written badly, so...

Good luck to Vincent.

• Members

This is a bit OT but for anyone who frequents VI's myspace....does anyone know what David and Erica clip they nuked off VI's myspace for copyright infringement? I'm pulling mine off You Tube anyway, but I have some stuff up there that I don't have anymore and need to save if they're nuking clips. Ahhhh.

• Members

Not to down the party mood: Am I to believe that this is a real MySpace account?

Someone his age frolicking teenie pastines and then announcing this exit at his workplace?

I really hope it's true but find it a bit fishy - even if his fanclub is behind this.

• Members

VI needs to come back to AMC ASAP, he can be put into so many different stories and there are so many different ways. He can fit in to Erica in jail, Tad/Krystal, Kathy, and more. To get David back in PV all they need to do is have him be the only surgeon that can perform a life saving operation on someone. I say have Kathy inherit Dixie's heart problems at an early age and ironically the only one who can save her is David. There would be a clash of Tad and the Martins vs. David, it can put Tad against Krystal for siding with David and reason, PSA for juvenile cardiac issues, and in the end David saves Kathy, get some Dixie closure, Tad and David can get past what they've gone through, Krystal and Tad can be DONE due to the strain on their marriage, Krystal and David are wide open to be paired together. This can cause conflict between Tad and David and Krystal because of Jenny. The possibilities are endless

• Members

If he comes back I'd rather gouge my eyes out and soak them in acid then want Charles Pratt to go anywhere near my David and Erica. Let Dixie or Krystal have him. They're the supposed "loves of his life" anyway.

• Members

Plus, DH would save Kathy when he wasn't able to save Leora (they're close in age), so he'd receive some closure there. Of course, if I was writing it, he'd find out later that he saved his OWN daughter! :)

And yes, when VI's MySpace page posts news, it's the real deal, because it's straight from the source. My first choice to see him next is still GL (their budget/writing issues notwithstanding) because Lujack and Nick were/are my favorite characters that he's played. But in the meantime, I plan to appreciate VI doing some of his finest acting ever as he brings DC to a tragic close. :(

• Members

I was hoping that Vi would do well on Y&R, but they never had a vision for the character, that became very clear early on. VI does so well with gray sarcastic characters. I agree with the person who said he would make a good Craig Montgomery.

• Members

Craig was my favorite character on ATWT, especially when he was with Rosanna, but before the never-ending Cabot nightmare. I always thought Craig was essentially DH in a three-piece suit, so ICAM that he'd fit VI to a T! I do wonder if they'd recast so soon after they let go the original actor, though. Perhaps WT will offer him a new role?

• Members

I hope he finds a new role on another show soon, maybe even prime time, like Ugly Betty. Vincent has absolutely sizzled in the past with his leading ladies, my favorite of which was David and Erica on AMC. However him and Melody never had any chemistry and the relationship should have been canned before it even started. I hate nothing more on tv than a forced pairing and this one has wasted two fine actors for what feels like years.

Archived