Y&R: It's official actor OUT

• Members

I co-sign here! Vincent's performance during today's reveal was remarkable. His face revealed "tortured" and "conflicted" all through the show...and during the flashback, his moist eyes were on the precipice of tears.

Had we been able to see this humanity from the beginning (e.g., when he was supposedly grieving his beloved fiance), we might have grown to care for him. That would have sustained all the rest.

I'm sorry Vincent was an LML victim...one of so many (Eyal Podell, Adrienne Leon, Eric Steinberg, Jerry Douglas, Victoria Rowell, Marisa Ramirez). This wounded show may never get its step back.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh god, for what's left of my sanity I hope he stays FAR way from AMC.

ETA: I really am shocked by all the fans willing to use David to get Dixie back. I realize there's a lot of love for her, and that everyone wants her back no matter how they can get her, but are you also wishing instant character assassination on David? The man is sick, twisted, dark, and heartless when he's lost in Dixieland. There's nothing good or redeeming about him when he's tied up in her web. She's the last thing his character would need on his return to Pine Valley. I'm sorry, but this David fan will not get on a one way train to character destruction just to get Dixie back.

• Members

I doubt GL could afford him :-(. I can't see AMC taking him back either since he wouldn't fit in with the current canvas. Hopefully he will show up somewhere and play an interesting character.

Idea.... Craig Montgomery recast for ATWT? Loved Scott Bryce, but TPTB blew that and he is not likely to come back.

• Members

He is sexy AND a terrific actor. I have no concerns about Ted.

It is JEFF I want eradicated. Although I will concede that Gloria lost 100 sympathy points when she REMARRIED the man. The writing for her is to the point that I start to believe she deserves everything she gets.

That said, I like Judith Chapman incredibly much too...AND the campy Gloria. But the writing does not serve her. I agree with many of you that she needs to be rested, on the back burner, in a support role for her sons. I'd also love to see her function as Nikki's henchwoman against Jill.

• Members

She DOES deserve everything she gets. They can try to redeem her a million times, but after that they'll do the same mistakes over and over again. Until she pays for the huge crime she committed, she can't be redeemed in my eyes.

And as for the back burner, she could easily spent 5-6 months in jail and then later try to redeem herself when she exits the place somehow (unless her cellmates kill her for being too Gloria-like).

Archived