B&B: Week of June 16, 2008

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I like them too. They're the only interesting part of B&B right now.

Yeah, he'll show up, be showcased for a few months, then Brad gets his usual ADD and he and Marcus will be written off the show.

So I'm going to enjoy Steffy/Marcus while it lasts.

• Members

I heard of a HT interview where she mantions scenes with Thorne and slightly hints at the prospect of a triangle with WH. No guarantee on this though from me.

As for Heather Tom: Right now I'd like to see her leave B&B and rejoin Y&R - hate her current story AND Y&R successor. <_<

• Members

IMO, I don't think one storyline should make someone hate a character. I mean, it's one storyline!

RE Winsor Harmon: He's not getting any storyline because he doesn't want it, i.e. isn't asking for any. I read in one of his interviews that he's pretty happy with the limited screen time he gets, because it allows him to have plenty of time with his family. So essentially, neither the HW or the actor want much story for the character. DEADLY combo :lol:

• Members

I was sad to read it too, because it made me realize there is no hope for Thorne :lol: WH can be da bomb if he is given the chance. Why Bell can't write a well-rounded, mult0-storyline/character show I just don't get it.

Archived