Y&R: Week of June 16, 2008

• Members

I hear ya, but I also remember perking up when Cane shouted at Kay and Jill ("What about me? WHAT about me?!"). Cane needs to be in the 20 to 30-something set running Jabot and NE. I'd even follow Nelson Branco's suggestion and pair Cane with an older woman.

I'll try not to mention Davetta too much, but it does make me wonder how she would have played the Cane/Chloe stuff.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Found it on another board, but it's the only board talking about it so it might not be true.

I can't believe they want to make us think Sabrina's and Victor's love story was so true and

. Blah.

• Members

Oh Lord Jesus. Must Victor be the victim? Everyone's a damn victim on this show now. Damn. I wanted some revenge. Some fire. Some anger. Instead, sadness? Really? didn't we get that with Hope's passing? And Lily losing the baby? Amongst others from '07.

<sigh>

• Members

These writers obviously don't want to write that. How come these writers don't understand that the viewers WANT their couples fighting, crying, plotting, doing mysterious acts and more? Why must every person in Genoa City be so damn happy? It's like most of them are taking some kind of a "stay together forever" drug.

• Members

And that is exactly why Y&R is a sleeping pill right now. There's no real moving or gripping drama going on.

Hogan once said that a happy couple is a boring couple in an interview, so maybe he can work on breaking up some of these horrid pairings. I wonder if we'll notice a change in the show once he's credited. The show is in a serious holding pattern.

• Members

After reading those spoilers, I seriously don't see Victoria Rowell coming back. With the exception of Jill, Kay, and Nikki, there are absolutely no fiery women on the show left. And if the writers are going in that direction, I doubt they'd write anything to suit Dru's spice. And if those wankers mute Dru as they've done 95% of the rest of these women, I'd actually want Phyllis to push her off the cliff this time.

I was about to say, can you all imagine a muted Dru? But after they diluted Victoria, Collen, and Lily, that wouldn't be so hard to believe.

Archived