Y&R: Week of June 16, 2008

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It doesn't seem like y&r_fan discusses things, though. It seems more like speaking to a 10 Ft. thick, brick wall.

I still remembered the time y&r_fan posted a clip of Tammin to prove how talented she was... not in the least bit... not in that scene anyway. No crying. Not even a flicker of emotion in her eyes. Nothing. It was the most ironic, anti-climactic thing.

Then again, this board would not be nearly as intriguing without y&r_fan.

• Members

No, I don't like "very terrible" actors. :rolleyes: I like actors who I think are good, and that includes CK, TS and probably a few others you don't like. No need to get offensive about it.

That was just a suggestion. I couldn't think of any other thirtysomething black males to play the role. There are probably 1,000 better options who I've never even heard of.

Why?

It wasn't a crying scene. <_< It was an angry scene, and she did it very well. That is my opinion; yours may differ.

Why thankyou.

• Members

If dull and without personality means *more mature* then I guess they got it right. We can always blame the writers for that. After all, they are doing such a great job with everyone else. :rolleyes:

• Members

I know it wasn't a crying scene but still, it would have been nice if she went further with that than she did.

And you're welcome LOL.

Also, please show caps of TS from that Australian show so that I can see how much better she was, as you've been claiming. Thanks.

• Members

Who cares how she did on some Australian show a few years ago? Sure, it might be an indication of talent but aren't we allowed to ask for the same NOW, in the PRESENT? Tammin Sursok's catalogue of great performances on some Australian show is NOT what is happening now. Aren't we Y&R viewers entitled to see this immense talent, one that is so much greater than Adrienne Leon?

*still waiting, Tammin*

and to Y&RFan, this is about Tammin, not you. B)

• Members

In Tammin's defense the character is beyond boring..I thought the character had become boring when AL was still playing her as well and I think that's the writers fault. I guess they thought changing the actress would make the character more interesting but at the end of the day you have to have good writing.

I also think EH (Chloe) is hugely overrated on this board. As far as I'm concerned her acting is no better or worse than any of the other younger actors on the show. And her drunk scenes make me cringe.

Also I think CK is an okay actress, but Devetta was much better as Lily IMO.

Archived