How did you get your user name?

DevotedToAMC

• Members

I think it would be fun to hear how everyone came up with their user name. So here is the thread to dish!

For me, well mine is explanatory. I love AMC and am devoted to it, through its good and bad times, plus I have been watching for almost twenty years so it is something that has been a part of my life for a long time.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Today. Today was a day. The world got smaller, darker. I grew more afraid. Not of what I am but of what I could be. I loosen my collar to take a breath. My eyes fade. And I see... Him. The image of perfection. His frame strong. His lips smooth. And I keep thinking. What am I so scared of... I wish I could escape the pain, but these thoughts invade my head. Bound to my memory, they're like shackles of guilt. Oh God, please set me free..." -- Jack, DC

"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes…all you need is one." -- Peyton, OTH

• Members

Sure do. shes so much better than brooke... ugh. I have total hate for her, aside from this past season because she was very unbrooke like

i also cant stand hayle, aside from when shes with chris.

and wish lucas would die. lol.

but i got the name much more from what eachs aid that i did from loving either char.

• Members

It's an extremely rare name that I found on the internet. So few people are named Thomas or Tom, no one famous for sure, even fewer still with a middle initial "C" and the last name Greene is almost unheard of. An whoewver heard of calling a real person TC!

Seriously, my name is so commonplace it's like hiding in plain sight.

At one time I posted here as TOADSTOOL, but I lost all the info to re-activate that membership.

• Members

All My Children

Dark Shadows

They were my two favorite soaps when I joined SON the first time around (circa 2003) and it's stuck. For a while, I was a DAYS fangirl and changed it to All My Days, but that bout with insanity didn't last long.

*sigh* Thanks for reminding me why I'll always be in love with Jack. I seldom need a reminder, but it's great to renew my McPhee love.

• Members

Mine's kinda obvious. When I joined the internet community back in 2000, I was watching 7 or 8 soaps at the time, so .. SoapQueen was kind of it. I added the '89' cause it's the year I graduated from high school. I've also used SoapQueen1989 in the past.

Archived