AMC/OLTL/GH: ROBIN CHRISTOPHER, true queen of ABC Daytime!

MarlandRulez

• Members

Undoubtedly the most beautiful, striking and glorious face in daytime

One of our finest actresses

Brought to life one of the most compelling, multi faceted characters in the history of american soap in my opinion

She is the TRUE queen of ABC with the biggest claim to the throne - her character has had a primary contract role in all three major soaps, which is a record that even Dano hasn't beaten (Dano's character being merely a guest star on the other shows outside of OLTL).

She may have been robbed of her rightful Emmy year after year, but her screen partner is TONY GEARY, what more could you ask for?

She is part of the 'cool set' on GH - Christopher, Geary, Elliot, King, these guys are the true scene stealers and give us a plesant antidote to the Sonny hour of poison.

God, Skye is amazing. And Robin, i will never be able to thank her enough for being so effortlessly brilliant. Lets hope she goes back to Skye's original AMC home one day to take charge of the Chandlers, David Canary could sure use her right now as his screen partner but not yet... Skylo is far too irresistable!

Good news for us fans is that Robin has never been overexposed, she is a cult favorite even if she has never been mainstream fodder... i truly believe the night its announced "And the winner is... ROBIN CHRISTOPHER!" the place is going to explode.

She's a true star.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Robin is so cool, its in the way she presents herself It make me say wow thats Robin. She just has a way of standing out on every soap she has been on. Her scenes on GH stand out the most to me. Skye has stood up to Not only Tracy Q but also Erica Kane and Victoria Lord and im glad TPTB havent made Skye Sonnnys lap dog because IMHO she is too good for him. :)B)

• Members

Awwww. Robin Christopher is definitely one of the most underrated in this industry. I've only seen her on GH, but I would love for her to return to AMC and shake up the Chandler household.

I agree with what you said MarlandRulez about what I consider the Fab Four in Tracey, Luke, Skye, Lorenzo. I think it was an accident because these four work so brilliantly together that the GH writers couldn't have possibly created this by plan.

Nikki

• 2 weeks later...

Archived