AMC/OLTL/GH: ROBIN CHRISTOPHER, true queen of ABC Daytime!

MarlandRulez

• Members

That's great, because posters who thrive on playing mind games really tick me off. You come here with insinuations that you are ready to bash RC to high heaven SPECIFICALLY to rile me up, then i CALL YOUR BLUFF and what do you know, little miss sunshine comes right back out WHINING about how she's a victim and is going to leave, just to get sympathy and make me out to be some sort of aggresive troll. I only react when i am PROVOKED. God you are so predictable. I never bashed Tracy, i just said i cant wait to see the Tracy vs Laura fanbase wars because people tend to get overly dramatic. Then the whole thing spun out of control.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
Haven't watched in a while but I watch yesterday. Sky was rightous! I don't know if this is scripted but I'm hoping that Sky takes over her husbands business and affairs. She becomes the "Head of the Family" as she seeks revenge on Sonny and his crew, taking them out one by one and destoying everything Sonny holds dear! For that I'd tune in everyday.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members

I thought I'd bump this to appreciate the greatness that is our beloved Robin Christopher. It's a shame GH wasted her talents for years and never gave her the material she rightfully deserved. Anyway, it's sad that she's no longer on a soap, her presence will be greatly missed.

Here's to an actress who NEVER phoned it in, despite lack of air time and crappy writing. Let's hope she comes back to daytime television soon.

Archived