AMC/OLTL/GH: ROBIN CHRISTOPHER, true queen of ABC Daytime!

MarlandRulez

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

So how's it feel to have your lovefest infested with people that hate your character?

Now you know how we feel...dealing with garbage like this from you.

You're just lucky I'm more respectful than you and that I'm not posting how I really feel about RC/Skye.

How's it feel? Dealing with garbage like this? Cause I haven't even bashed her yet and I bet you're getting annoyed.

You know...we tried respectfully asking you to stop.

We tried reporting you...we tried ignoring you...and yet maybe because you're lonely in here in this thread...you just decide to bug us?

Well let me tell you...I don't have one single kind thing to say about RC/SKye.

And since rudeness is the only language you seem to respond to...I'd be more than happy and come in here and tell the world five six twenty times a day..how I really feel about RC.

WOuld you like that?

I doubt it. Not after you read what I had to say.

So let's make a deal.

You stay out of the TQ fest and I'll stay out of here.

Cause they're obviously not banning you for what YOU say and do...and I doubt they'll ban me either.

So keep it up.

Keep coming in the TQ fest and being a pain...and I'll make it a habit to come in here several times a day discussing RC's "acting."

It's your choice.

What do you love more? RC? Or antagonizing people who up until now were minding their own business?

It's your choice.

Have a nice day.

• Members

Oh Goody !

That means we have a deal.

I'm so glad.

Have a NICE day. :)

And BTW...just as a reminder...if you come into the TQ thread and be nasty like you have been....all bets are totally off.

If you think I'm even REMOTELY joking? Test me.

CAuse it won't bother me the slightest little bit to come in here and write an essay on RC and her "acting."

Thanks for being such a nice, understanding, respectful poster in the future.

And once again...have a NICE day.

• Members

You know I can't tell if you like the attention..after all this thread hasn't seen this much action in....well,EVER.

WOnder why? :)

But I'm done here.

Like I said...if you have something nice to say about Jane or Tracy or to or about the posters in that thread...come on in.

The water's fine?

But you come in spewing your venom about ANY of the posters or Jane or Tracy or ANY of her scenes or pairings or ANYTHING negative?

NOTHING you say about Jane will even TOUCH what I can say about RC/Skye.

I mean I will put your horrible rude comments in that thread to SHAME.

I will NOT HOLD BACK about RC/SKYE.

So....like I said. Your choice.

We can co-exist on the same boad in peace. Or not.

Entirely up to you.

• Members

Hmm..

"nasty Piece of work"??

You see Marland....after all I said.....I never once called you names.

I have been ....and I will continue...to keep my comments to the CHARACTERS or actors.

I don't personally call other poster's names...calling them pathetic or nasty pieces of work.....

And I'm sure somewhere in the rules of this board there's a rule against that.

I guess I'll have to email EVERY mod to find out.

And that's the difference between you and well...every other poster in most of the threads on this board.

We insult characters...but not each other.

And bTW...it's not like the TQ lovers dont' know how much I HATE LOATHE AND ABHOR Skye Chandler.

It's not like they can't see from lurking that I posted here.

It's not like they can't read what I posted.

So whatever you're trying to accomplish by ONCE AGAIN coming into the TQ thread to start crap?

Failed...because I'm right here..not hiding.

The difference is...you have NO respect for other members.

How sad.

*shakes head*

• Members

I'm not looking for a fight.

I'm looking for peace.

I want to be able to come in to the TQ thread without reading posts from you calling other members names.

I want to be able to come into the TQ thread without you being insulting to JE/TQ or her scenes or her pairings.

I want to be able to come into the TQ thread without hearing how RC/Skye is superior to JE/Tracy.

Because all of the above? Does not belong in the TQ thread.

Now if you want to come in the TQ thread and be positive about all of the above, and be respectful?

Good.

If you don't...that's fine too. But ya know....the more I think about it...I don't think I'll bother responding in this thread anymore no matter what you do.

It's your choice. You can choose to be respectful of other people or not.

I don't really care because if there's not a rule against a poster who goes out of their way to call others names and the mods won't do anything about it? I'm not sure I even want to post here anymore.

Archived