SOD Cover: "Y&R Recast OUT"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwnqqj5Q1BU&hl=en"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwnqqj5Q1BU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwnqqj5Q1BU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

• Members

Fired Star Laments: "Why Me?"

Y&R Recast Out!

AMC Actress Axed - Picture of Sydney Penney

Cover Picture: Sami Kisses EJ!

Actors Sound off on Controversial Story!

Bryan's Back: "I wasn't happy." Picture of Bryan Dattilo.

Those are the headlines thanks to a poster on DaytimeRoyalty. I hope it's Tammin. She's a horrible actress and has been a huge flop. I don't even care if AL doesn't return. Just get this crap actress off Y&R.

• Members

Maybe Heather Tom's Katie really dies on B&B and HT's going back to play Y&R's Victoria.

OK. I can dream. Is Val Bloom's Heather a recast? Was Paul's daughter seen when young? There were rumors that she had been replaced.

Much as I hate thet she's ruined Korbleen and Adrian's story, SureSucks has a Sony contract, so she's staying. As long as Esther gets more airtime, I'll live with it.

• Members

Kay Alden's daughter played teenage Heather, but I'd consider Vail Bloom to be the first real, adult Heather. Honestly, I'd actually be sad to see her go at this point. Her acting is improving and she has chemistry with so many different actors. She's one that I'd watch and let grow. Love her with Don Diamont and hope they follow through with that.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Apr 28 2008, 10:46 PM)
Kay Alden's daughter played teenage Heather, but I'd consider Vail Bloom to be the first real, adult Heather. Honestly, I'd actually be sad to see her go at this point. Her acting is improving and she has chemistry with so many different actors. She's one that I'd watch and let grow. Love her with Don Diamont and hope they follow through with that.

OMG! have i missed this? Have they started a brad/heather flirty thing? because.. wow.. that could be... awesome!

i dont mind her, but i would take Lindsey mcKeon over her as the rumors were saying.

• Members

I haven't seen this but...

... it was reported that Sursok was making TWO movies.

"Out", in SOD parlance, usually means "away from the show"...not fired...or even drop to recurring.

So, when Eric Braeden made is movie, I think the cover was "Victor OUT".

Even "fired" has to be watched carefully.

"Sursok fired" would mean that. "Colleen fired" could mean a storyline where she loses her job as a GCAC waitress.

I think this may be a graceful way, though, to end the casting debacle.

Archived