Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

John James has a puffy face, he's always carried weight in his face and that's why it looks heavy...but the redness is either rosacea or sun damage and in either case his face is screaming out for some Intense Pulsed Light treatments. I don't think John James ever had an issue with alcohol. Dame Joan's nickname for him was 'Dow James' because of his skill investing in the stock market, he has that bloated look that a lot of wealthy white men who've spent too much time in the sun have.

Dame Joan tweeted the following:

B8NlAohCEAAhTGm.jpg

Obviously, Dame Joan and Stephanie Beacham look the best by a country mile but Maxwell Caulfield and Jack Coleman are looking good too. Leann Hunley has gained weight, but she's still pretty and Wayne Northrup looks rugged. The rest...well none of them look as awful as Bo Hopkins!

• Members

Al Corley reminds me of Kin Shriner(less bloated)...Ughh to Kathleen Beller. Kirby was my all time least favorite Dynasty, lower than cuckoo Claudia. PSM does look like Valerie Harper! Coleman doesn't age, and Bellwood doesn't look bad, either. Dame Joan and Beacham look fantastic! I wish Hunley and Northrop were still on Days...

• Members

I saw Bo Hopkins on a 1968 episode of Mod Squad with Joan Van Ark. He was kind of creepy then too. He had darker hair at that time and must have decided to go blonde soon after. JVA had her original nose/face.

In the pic, I think the the chick between Bo and Leann is Katy Kurtzman who played Lindsay.