Jason Cook joins GH!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked him on Days and would at least check out another soap he showed up on (but I already watch GH). The more I think about it is that I don't want to get my hopes up to be disappointed. I wasn't one of those people who loved the KS/JC version of Shelle. But I do visit Shelle boards and there are some on those boards that like that version who are jumping up and down about this. It isn't going to be the same not matter what and when it isn't, I see some complaining. I actually hope that if they pair them up together, it is completely different because I never really cared for KS on Days and have started to like her on GH. I would rather see them try and create something different than just doing the same thing over and over.

I will say that maybe luck will be on his side because look at the other who have left Days and get rave reviews on new shows.

• Members

JC seems, to me, to have a surface resemblance to Jason Thompson. I wonder if Jason Cook will be a Drake cousin or long-lost sibling or something [because Patrick has been established as an only child]? I recall reading that Josh Duhon was actually supposed to play Noah's other son in SOW or SOD, but his resemblance to Kin Shriner changed the story.

Maybe TIIC are re-visiting that idea. Or maybe not, but we'll see, I guess!

• Members

^I disagree, well sort of..

I dont think they are going romantic with spinmax, and thats good. Because as much as i love them together - they need to friends. Maxie Jones would not date Spinelli. And i know i know, but thats why they are so awesome together. no. thats why they make awesome friends. because Maxie's the kiss of death on this show - Lucky & Logan are lucky to be around still.

• Members

That is a very good point and true many KS fans were JC fans and are already watching GH. I think this is a great move by Frons because it does take competition from DOOL and it can't hurt OLTL. If JC would have went to DOOL many of the FF fans who followed her to OLTL would switch back to DOOL. It is a win/win for Frons and he capitalized on it. Now it is up to JC to produce ratings.

I think it is funny that DOOL gets Natashia and GH gets JC.

Also I don't know why everyone is jumping to conclusions about JC's character being paired up with Maxie. There are other options and since he will play a doctor he may even come between Patrick and Robin.

• Members

by the way gh tells things, maxie/lulu/logan/joihnny/spin are early 20's... sam/liz/robin/jason/lucky/patrick are late 20's-early30's ... what group do you really think they will jason cook in with?

i could see them maybe trying a JC char's/sam thing... maybe. but doubtful. qand if they did it would be as an issue between his char and maxie - like when they had SN & MBE and paired her with Nikolas.

like i have said, i will give him a chance. im not saying it cant work - because kirsten, kyle, farah, and austin all work on there new shows - what im saying wont work will be KS & JC. it really depends on JC. I do think they will have chem together - because KS is a chem magnet - but there is a alot more to a couple then chem. esp when they are trying to get that magic back that two actors had before. it all comes down to sotryline.

i am not upset that they are nbot going romantic with spin/max because i would much prefer a moonlighting style relationship for a long time than a romance only to have it ruined.

• Members

^^ Awww...that was back when they were looking for some kind of treasure, right? And my poor sweet little Jan Spears was raped by Nicole's father and he was later killed. I miss Jan. She was such a bitch.

Archived