Jason Cook joins GH!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good for him! And good for us DAYS fans. ;)

I do hope they pair him with Maxie. I don't like Maxie with Spinelli at all, and I don't care for her and Logan either. I think Logan belongs with Lulu. And don't even put Maxie with Johnny. Jason Cook plays angry well, so hopefully his character comes from a rough past and is an angry character. Hey, doesn't Patrick have a little brother out there somewhere? Perhaps another Drake just graduated medical school?

• Members

I admit I actually liked him on Days (I just thought the writing was horrible for the character especially the last year). But I didn't really watch when the KS/JC version of Shelle were on the air.

But this is nothing but Frons trying to gain some ratings by playing up the pairing of the actors and their popularity at Days. BB/MM always had to be in their shadow because there were just those people who could only picture JC/KS as Shawn/Belle, even though I personally think BB/MM were better. It has taken me months to not think Belle when I saw Maxie on screen. I was actually starting to like Maxie and KS as an actress. And while I am a fan of JC, I just see this blowing up and not working. It has been done before where they tried pair actors who were popular on one soap and pair them up on another soap. It doesn't really work the second time around. Besides I go to a couple of Days boards that have a lot of Shelle fans and many of them already watch GH and started when KS joined. I just don't see there being a huge ratings bump with JC joining.

• Members

"The dude who played Cameron?"

Ryan, you're KILLING me... LANE FRAKKIN' DAVIES!!!!!

And yes, this is dumb. First of all, Jason Cook as a doctor? No... keep smokin'...

Secondly, Kirsten and Jason had chemistry when they were, like, thirteen on the show. Their version of Shelle fizzled very quickly once they started growing up.

God, this is a bad move on so many levels. It's okay though - he'll soon go the way of Devlin.

Archived