March 31 - April 4, 2008

Toups

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ouch. Those ratings are horrid for everyone, but I am glad DOOL at least held from the prior week. This show IMO has improved and deserves a little uptick. ABC no words but I guess just be greatful they did not drop further from the prior week. I guess no one tuned into GH to see Michael get blown in the head.

• Members

At least AMC and OLTL held steady, but those Thurs and Fri numbers are atrocious. Doesn't bode well for next week's numbers. Geez, GH is thisclose to falling below a 2.0. Looks like Y&R is finally trending toward sub-4.0 numbers instead of it being a one- or two-week fluke. Some changes really need to be made there...a lot of material they're airing now is just not working and, I'll probably get slammed for this, but I find it more unlike classic Y&R than when LML was HW.

• Members

The only thing that I have to say about these sorry ratings is for all the exec. producers, writers, and network executives have to start looking in the mirror and blame themselves for what they have made of this once great genre. It is increasingly coming to the point of no return for a lot of these shows. Why they don't listen to the fans, or what's left of the soap fanbase, and start to rebuild what they destroyed.

• Members

I'm glad AMC didn't go up, just because there's been some good episodes here and there doesn't mean it deserves to go up. Until they fire B&E, I don't want ratings to go up. No way do I want TIIC thinking people are enjoying this and then they won't make changes.

Archived