emmy noms that would be awful!

bakedghoti

• Members

which nominations would be awful?

oltl

tuc watkins being nominated for parading around in a towel or a boxer brief! his articles of clothing (or lack thereof) do more acting than he does. his himbo schtick is pathetic. is he even pre-nommed?

y&r

adrienne frantz getting a nom. she's been stinking up the screen as amber on b&b. the emmys already awarded her an emmy already. one mistake is enough!

atwt

hansis and/or silbermann getting nods thanks to the terrible media blitz and biased favoritism of mainstream and soap press. although their nods are practically done deals.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Apr 7 2008, 07:17 PM)
Van had a weak year, but at least the guy can act. Now if Jake gets a nod that will truly be laughable. I'd also say Tammin Sursok in the Younger Actress category would be even worse.

giggle. nothing would be worse than silbermann and/or hansis getting nods. although it would drive the fanatical nutties and the soap press wild!

• Members

I don't think any emmy nomination would be awful...these are all stars of their shows who were picked because their fellow castmates feel as if they do a good job in front of the camera. There might be some favoritism from certain individuals but the list this year looks good. If anyone gets an Emmy nomination, they should be proud.

• Members

GH - Maurice Benard. Well, obviously. The man is barely awake.

Julie Marie Berman. For putting on her biggest bitch-face when Jennifer Landon won last year. I know not many people feel JL deserved it but, jesus, JMB. Try and look at least moderately gracious! Plus, her acting is so one-note. Parodying Carly is not acting.

B&B - Ronn Moss or Jack Wagner. I think my head would explode!

Y&R - Joshua Morrow. Nothing against JM, he's a hottie and did great work during Cassie's death. But I don't think he exerted himself in the acting stakes this year beyond losing his memory and inserting a couple of "dudes" in every sentence he utters.

Oh, and if Lynn Marie Latham or Robert Guza are IN ANY WAY recompensed for the hack jobs they have done on Y&R and GH, respectively, then I will pull a Dr. Devlin and hunt them down with a toy sniper rifle! These two have been banging the final nail into Daytime's coffin this past year.

Archived