emmy noms that would be awful!

bakedghoti

• Members

I don't think it will happen but you never know with Y&R. I mean what is he? A glorified BARRISTA? He's Gina with a bad mother and obnoxious brother. Oh wait Gina had an obnoxious brother. And I'm being mean to poor Gina.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ATWT....Teri Columbino. The thought of ONE freakin' decent scene all year (calling Jack out) leading to an emmy nom would kill me.

I'm on board with Van not getting nom'd either. But, I'm sadly resigned to it, even if the Younger Lead wasn't a notoriously weak category.

• Members

I think the only Y&R actors really deserving of a nom this year are Melody Thomas Scott and Judith Chapman. Scott really gave her heart and soul to the material this past year. Of course, she's really been phoning it in of late and looks ridiculously bored with the David storyline, but for most of the eligibility period, she was fantastic. Sure, Chapman's an airtime hog and has been annoying of late, but she did have some standout scenes throughout the year. Any other Y&R noms would NOT be deserved IMO. Well, maybe Sharon Case (is she even a pre-nominee? I forgot), since I have a soft spot for her and think she's very underrated. Other than that, no one did any outstanding work this past year.

Archived