Who would be your ideal man?

Evan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know, I think it would be hard to narrow it down to one ideal since I like so many different types. The only one I'm not crazy about is the overly muscled ones like you posted Ron! :D That's one look I've never enjoyed at all.

I wouldn't mind someone like the sexy devil in my sig, but there are lots of things that come into play when finding the ideal mate. It seems like winning the lotto for gay people, lol. Shall be a difficult search no doubt.

• Members

I think it's unfair to exclude straight guys in this damn topic, lol. Hopefully no one will mind me responding anyway.

My ideal woman would be someone who loves me for who I am. My strengths, weaknesses and flaws. Someone who won't judge me for the mistakes that I make and can accept that I am human. Accept that I'm not perfect.

My ideal woman would be someone who I can depend on. Someone who I can trust with my heart, soul and my body. Someone who I know will have my back when I need her to.

My ideal woman would be funny, smart, sophisticated and beautiful, not only on the outside, but within as well. Someone who can enjoy going to the beach watching her guy surf. Someone who will appreciate the little things that I do for her just as much as the big ones.

My idea woman would love to be spontaneous. Who wouldn't mind waking up at 4 in the morning to go on my balcony with me and watch the sun rise over the beach. Someone who would say, "this is all I need. You."

My ideal woman would be flawed because I would love her with or without them. Someone who would be independent and not be afraid to tell me what's on her mind. Someone who can say "You know what, I'm not perfect. But that's what you love about me".

My ideal woman would know that I love her and wouldn't have to worry about me not loving her. Someone who wouldn't have to hear the words "I love you" all of the time, but will know with a glance or when I gaze into her eyes. Someone who can feel me when we are apart and know that I feel her too.

My ideal woman is someone who I'd share my life with, trust with my secrets, and build a future with.

• Members

Yeah I was slightly bitter about that so I replied either with a sarcastic reply.

As for my ideal woman... she must be challenging, low-maintanence, ideally short, short-to-medium hair, smart, ambitious and left-of-centre.

Archived