March 17-21, 2008

Toups

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Well, I am the founder of the James E. Reilly Alliance. ;) Until I hear he's retiring, I'll continue to hope he'll join another soap............AMC is tanking creatively and their ratings are so bad.......AMC is ripe for the taking..... *evil laughter* B)

• Members

Bawaha, B&B nearly passing GH in that all-iraved about 18-49 demographic... My how they have fallen. Seems crappy storystelling doesn't pay off in the end at all.

Y&R and B&B have seriously gained viewers compared to last year regardless of what the rating share numbers say, the actual number are very positive. :)

• Members

that is exactly what I thought when hearing about a possible Reilly head writing job at AMC....Erica possessed by the devil, Zach/Kendall have a dream on a floating bed, another serial killer story only for all the survivors to being held captive on Lavery Island...no thanks :D

• Members

It's actually Tomlin's writing. And has been for the last few weeks.

I'm a huge fan of Carlivati's writing, but the ratings aren't getting up, sadly.

I am, however, glad that AMC is sinking. I hope it sinks even more. Something has to be done to stop BE&JHB.

Archived