March 17-21, 2008

Toups

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL should be so much hire. Ugh

ABC sucks in general. Frons stinks....................:angry:

AMC/OLTL/GH used to ocupy the #3, #4, #5 spots last year. Now they are at the bottom of the pack...........

JHC /B&E need to go......Their posion!!!!!!!

• Administrator

Why not? LOL Just do something HUGE, something WACKY, something never done before, or something that's been done but take it to a whole new level......something only the demented mind of Jim Reilly can think of.......and this HAS to be done with Erica Kane, you make her the center of your show. For God's sake, use the BIGGEST STAR in daytime, Susan freakin Lucci!! Use her for publicity: ET, Access Hollywood, Extra, The View, Ellen, etc Have SOD/SOW have her constantly on the covers. Get Entertainment Weekly and TvGuide and any other entertainment mag do pieces on this insane storyline. Go BIG, go Jim Reilly BIG, go Susan Lucci BIG!

Just an idea. :)

• Members

Ageed!! For example, Thursday's AMC had Jesse and Angie. I enjoyed the show. OLTL appears and the vets are on with the newbies. Boy was I bored to death. I was so bored that I changed the channel and started watching Days instead. BORING is the best word to describe OLTL right now.

• Members

I agree! Jesse & Angie's storyline is boring and slightly dumb, but I still found some entertainment value out of it thanks to David Rasche, who makes me LOVE to HATE Robert Gardner.

I think it was yesterday I tried to watch OLTL, saw a Clint & Bo scene where they were arguing about something, and was bored out of my mind.........

Archived