AMC: Friday, March 14

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hated today's episode. To be honest I personally did not see any drama in the courtroom stuff. But the worst was KWAK/Babydoll and JR wanting to marry Babe again. Why? Why would you want anything to do with her? Stupid.

The Jesse story is quickly becoming as boring as the rest of the stories.

• Members

All those scenes were sickening.

Adam takes in Krystal and her Martin spawn as a favor, to keep them safe (quite frankly Krystal would deserve whatever Rob did to her). Babe doesn't even ask, she just moves in.

And those two sluts have the nerve to sit three feet away from Adam and JR and diss them? Excuse me?

• Members

Well Ryan

I see that you are still not making any sense or headway with that amnesia of yours. Have you ever realized how much grander life would be if you never had existed? Yep the world would have breathed a sigh of relief had you never been born. What will it take for you to finally put yourself out of your misery? Can you sue your brains for non support? Or, better yet, sue your a$$ for causing you pain since it causes you to be a bigger ahole than usual? Heck even Emma looks as confused as a police officer inside a jail cell!

• Members

HATED the Kendall/Erica scenes

Zach and Greenlee, their friendship came across as even more forced and contrived today

The CareyHo's can just f*ck off

Tad and Jesse: zzzzzzzz

Darnell is a great actor, but damn when he does scenes where Jesse has to yell it creeps me out for some reason

• Members

LMAO at greenpea being at the court to support erica. Is this the same woman that tells her dad to play the field next week after erica is shipped off. I liked the erica/kendall scenes, but kendall won't listen to erica and will play with fire. An that wig is too harsh for susan's face, they need to find a different cut for susan, but I like the her hair short, just not the cut.

• Members

I loved the courtroom scenes, especially the sniping between Erica & Greenlee.

It was hilarious when Tad tried to explain Krystal's relationships with both him & Adam. Jesse's reaction was priceless!

Too bad Adam no longer has that safe room; it would be the perfect place for him to store the Carey whores. :P

I ff'd through Babe/JR and anything with Ryan.

Archived