AMC: When will Debbi & Darnell be added to the opening credits??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Babe and Greenlee were recasts.... so I can understand them flipping those right away.... and they just recycled Greenlee's old shot...

They will be added when the next contract cycle ends.

There are rumors there is a new opening on the way so they may be waiting for that and I assume that's why Greenlee did not get a new shot.

• Members

Well its not some conspiracy against D&D or favortism towards the other actors. They are not added bc the show is getting a whole new opening. The cast filmed shots for it last fall and you can currently see those in the OLTL/GH bumper promos. The AMC ones have yet to air. Greenlee was added quickly bc they just inserted Rebecca's old shots from when she was on before. Darnell and Debbie already shot their shots for the new opening and that will most likely debut in spring. Just have to wait

• Members

I did NOT say it was a conspiracy, I was just curious......

They added Richie after about a month or so after he joined, D&D have been back a little over a month now, so are they gonna wait till April to add them(wouldn't that be the start of their next 13 week cycle?)

I just wonder what's taking so long with AMC debuting new bumpers if they've already filmed them

• Members

Babe and Greenlee were recasts, so they had to be added in quickly.

I don't think AMC's getting a new opening. That's just all rumors. Look at GH for example.

Debbi and Darnell be added in whenever they update it next, which will probably be in the spring. The bumpers on the other hand - I have no clue what's going on with them.

Archived