AMC Friday 2/15

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good point. I had forgotten about that.....like I try to forget about everything from Port Charles once B&E took over.

Okay someone has to put it out there: I didn't dislike the last J/A segment but it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I think it could have been a more romantic scenario than "the train has to come back because of a problem and Jesse, unwillingly, gets spotted". (maybe I'm wrong, other boards are making it sound like Jesse purposely revealed himself?).

How about Jesse seeing Angie as the train pulls away and is unable to do it, so he jumps off and rushes to her? Or Angie actually jumps on the train? Or the train pulls away and then we see that Jesse had gotten off at some point because he couldn't do it?

I just don't like how, ultimately, it was because of mechanical problem on a train rather than Jesse's feelings. But I guess the bar was about to close (isn't that where B&E have admitted they write?) and they had to wrap up outlining the episode asap.

Hopefully someone else feels the same way or I'm going to look like a real whino. (Probably a bad time to mention I cringed during Angie's run down the platform/tracks, but I blame the director because DM is an acting goddess).

• Members

I liked that scene more for the emotional impact than anything :)

Oh and I LOVED Annie's smackdown of Greenlee :D

Greenlee: mind your own damn business, ugh. Of course she's going to blab to Aidiot after she says it's not her place to tell Zach, it's not your place to tell Aidiot either :rolleyes:

• Members

Only saw the last segment of scenes so far.

The song, the smoke, the setting, the running, the screaming. Awesome. I thought I was watching a kick a** soap for a minute. DM was perfect.

I do think the better impact of the train scene would have been Jesse seeing Angie running after the train and then jumping off as he's unable to turn away and unable to stop the train.

• Members

Oh Ryan, STFU! Its one thing for people to talk about sh-t they dont know, but dang he hasnt been around for 4 years and talking all kinds of crap. Seriously WTF did Zach do to him? Had he remembered their history, I would have understood his animosity but he doesnt. He knows nothing but the good that everyone has told him about Zach (and none of the bad) and he has been good with Ryan since his shooting. I guess I have to give it to the writers bc this is SOO much like the Ryan of 4 years ago that I absolutely hated

And Zach telling Ryan that he left Kendall pregnant with his child. Um thats not exactly how things happen and he knows it

Annie is only now telling Emma about Ryan's condition? Um its been days and Ryan lives with them? Wouldnt this have been handled already like the day Ryan woke up and didnt know who Emma was when she was next to him in bed? Stupid writers for not dealing with this earlier

I liked the Josh/Aidan scenes. I could see them as friends

Ugh, can we please move on from Jack/Erica?

My heart was breaking for Angie. That scene with her running after the train was so sad. Debbi hit it out of the ballpark

• Members

I haven't had a chance to say it Cheap but I really love your banner. Thorsten and Rebecca look great together. She is so pretty in that picture.

I can\t wait to see the episode. I am behind in my viewing, I was bored with the show at the beginning of the week again so haven't felt compelled to watch but now I will definitely atch up! The Jessie/Angie stuff sounds amazing.

• Members

Best soap ending in years...hands down...I have never experienced the joy that I did when Jesse appeared from behind the smoke.

Debbie killed that scene...when she was running, I was hoping that the train would stop and when it didn't...OMG!

I have to give AMC kudos for that ending and I never thought I would say that about AMC again, but they proved me wrong.

• Members

It was good but once she fell to the ground it was so bad. I thought her acting fell short. No pun intended. :P The ending with the smoke and Jesse appearing was good though. But thats the only thing good about AMC. The whole fashion show is a bust. And dont get me started on Ryan's idotic storyline. If you can call it a storyline.

Archived