DAMN IT!! Y&R WINS WGA AWARD

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Breathe. Good God! Breathe!

Here is a few situations which might make this alright:

1-The WGA community knows that LML has been fired and took pity on her.

2-The WGA honored the plot driven bitch because she left Y&R as HW AND EP, taking a stand for the union.

3-The WGA is full of morons who like plot driven bullshit. In this case, well, Jack Smith won the WGA award the year before he was fired. The awards are meaningless.

And now a word from Kay Chancellor: OH DEAR GOD! PRECIOUS GOD, LET THIS BITCH HAVE BEEN FIRED, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I wouldn't worry too much. I mean I'm not sure if the networks will notice this, but did she have much competition? She was up against Bradley Bell, Jean Passante, David Kreizman, Dena Higley, Robert Guza, Hogan Sheffer, and then sort of Ron Carlivati, Megan Mctavish, and B&E who only were in their positions for several months of the year(and even though Higley wasn't at OLTL a full year she was there for most of it)

Honestly, it isn't much IMO. And hopefully CBS and Sony notice this.

• Members

The problem is — once it was a grand and prestigious award people wish they received! Now it's just — one big nothing.

Another thing that is problematic is the way they judge who will win it — they just read three scripts, I believe, and a short summary of what happened before the events in the scripts.

Archived