AMC: Wednesday February 6th 2008

• Members

I am talking about Greenlee, not Annie. It would still be in character for him to talk to the Green Butterfly about how he loves her on top of his love for Gillian. He would, in my opinion, be honoring the princess' memory by talking about her. But, then again, if he spoke about Gillian while married to Greenlee, he would not be married to her because the real Ryan would never marry Greenlee after the way she trashed him and Gillian years ago.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The moron does not even show any interest in either child. You notice how pretty much Annie raises Emma by herself with his holiness coming in and out like once a week and then Zach/Kendall are literally Spike's parents? The dufus cannot even raise a pet goldfish, let alone two children.

But, of the two, he does seem to love Spike a lot more than Emma

• Members

Perhaps, he doesn't show interest in either child, b/c he still remembers his childhood, and he's (still) afraid to inflict on them the kind of abuse his father inflicted upon him and his siblings?

I mean, it is a thought ... isn't it?

• Members

well he did not want any children because of his childhood but then he decided that he was ready to be a father when Kendall was about to give birth...now that he is a dad, he is just being pretty much absent almost the entire time.

Sorry Khan but that won't wash with me...but at least Hillary won your state on Tuesday ;)

• Members

Yea he thought he could resolve them through a fight club and not a therapist. Weird thinking on his part

I still say that, after he resolved the issues, he still did not show an interest in either Spike or Emma...it is about him being a parent AFTER everything was supposedly resolved.

• Members

huh? I dont get that. He only found out about Emma after he resolved his issues and those were resolved before Spike was even born. You rally havent seen Ryan show any interest in either of his children in the past 2 years?

Thats bc it made sense for the story. She started talking about him after Hannah fell over the same cliffs that Leo died. She used that to relate to Zach and it broguht back her old feelings. Her just coming and talking about it out of hte blue really wouldnt add anything to the stories, but in this case it was prompted by something that just happeend.

Archived