AMC: Wednesday February 6th 2008

• Members

No Country For Old Ryan

Well it just seems as if that, with all the pontificating and everything else that he is doing, that there is no place in this country for someone like Ryan. Now, yes, he is not old by any means BUT we have to fit it into the movie title of the one nominated for many Oscars. So he just continues to feel nothing for Annie but not even trying to remember his life with her like a normal person would do...oh wait. Ryan is not normal. HA nevermind so he still feels as if he is someone who should be feeling all righteous and loving since that is how he remembers himself but the other people will see him as the annoying and self centered nitcumpoop who could not even speak the truth. Half of the time he did it half ass backwards so it is as if nothing could come of it. Seriously there needs to be some adjustment here in the name of Ryan...like taking that stick out of his Dynamite Kiddo behind. That would be a start so maybe he would be more pleasant and what not. Then we can work on getting someone to lay an egg with the little boy so he could be a little more pleasant and not some ass goblin monkey spank turd burglar bunghole. But the butthead of Pine Valley refuses to do anything about his condition and is leaving it up to others to try and tell him what the life was like before his memory went down the toilet just like everything else of his goes that way because it is all worthless. This is just the typical Ryan here...one who does not want to try anything and see if he can fully recover from what has taken place and then there is the one who still thinks he is great and God's gift to women. Make that God's annoyance to everyone, including women. Seriously he needs to remember the time when he drove off a cliff...now talk about a good memory for him to resurrect from his Dynamite Kiddo past. Time to repeat history and make sure the change is to his DEATH!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay, Rendall flashbacks!

Ugh, Rylee flashbacks!

Kendall sugarcoated their breakup quite a bit to try to sell Rylee as a legitimate couple. It would suck if the show revisited that travesty again.

Zachlee are great together. Thorston Kaye really lights up with Rebecca Budig.

JR/Babe/Krystal are just ff material. So are Annie/Richie.

Adam & Erica were the highlight of the episode.

• Members

I feel bad for Annie

Even though I do not really care for her, I have to say that I am feeling sorry for her since Ryan is not remembering her or his marriage to her. She truly does love the guy and has made him somewhat tolerable so this is obviously a blow to her. But the sad looks on her face and the worrying is getting me to feel for Annie. Good acting from Ms. Egan for sure!

• Members

Well JR needs a haircut. That's why he is ff material with me. Babe is just blah.....The new actress in the role just sucks....plain and simple. Krystal has always been annoying little beyotch to me. :lol: I can't stand Krystal. So I can see how they are ff material for you.

• Members

LMAO it'll never happen as long as Frons has a hard on for Ryass. Ryan's "love" for Kendall is a joke, he falls in and out of love with her at the drop of a hat, I don't know it can ever be taken seriously again.

Poor, poor Zach and poor TK, stuck propping bidget/RB, ugh. I can't wait for the day when Z&K, Adam, Erica, and a few others are finally written IN CHARACTER.

• Members

And didn't you just love how, when he had his "affair" with the Green Butterfly, he told her many times he had never felt this way with a woman before? Hello what about Gillian you idiot!

Ghost Gillian needs to come down and, with the help of the former ghost Jesse, knock some sense into Ferret Face! :)

Agree about him falling in and out of love with Kendall..I could not stand him trying to get her to be somewhat civil towards Greenlee after the Green Butterfly nearly sent her to the gas chamber because she, heaven forbid, protected her sister who had been through hell and back thanks to Cambias. Why should Kendall have had to be on a good slate with Greens? What an idiot. Then he would bark to anyone trying to do the same with him (e.g. someone telling Ryan to be friendly towards a person who almost sent him to get a lethal injection).

Ryan always thinks he is HIGH HO of the Valley...more like HIGH HO of the Landfill where he belongs! :)

• Members

yes, I love them!

My favorite part of teh show was Annie and Richie. Good stuff. I hope they can put their differences aside and be real siblings

This happens with many couples in soaps. I dont think the current wife wants to hear about how much he loved his ex. Its appropriate to talk about how much he loves the one he's with. It makes ehr feel good. Besides he's loved Gillian, Annie, Greenlee and Kendall very much but in different ways.

• Members

i could not agree more, and i hate that i feel that way. Because i am not a fan of Zach (for avarious reasons, all the propping that was done for him, the zendull fanatics...) and i do not like TK (i met him a few times, not a fan) however RB & TK have chem. Zach & Greens would be an intersting non boring couple.

Archived