GH: Actress Fired Rumor

• Members

I dont know about this site but I read this on another board that someone on Daytime Dish said that an actress was just fired from GH. Another person apperently came in the thread and said that it was Kirsten Storms(Maxie) I don't know anything about this site but thought I would post it here.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Take everything with a grain of salt, and then examine it with a microscope, cut it into a million pieces and still don't believe a damn thing said. I post there, I know, lol.

If Kirsten was fired it was a bad move by ABC. She rocks as Kristen. I'll wait for further confirmation.

• Members

Didn't KS just re-sign w/ GH? I know that doesn't mean anything, but....

Also, the fact that this comes after Martha Madison's firing alone makes the information suspect.

Now, I could believe KS hearing about MM and asking ABCD to release her from her contract so she can return to DAYS, but fired?

• Members

If they didn't fire her after her dwi stuff, then I highly doubt that they would fire her after she's recently kicked ass playing Maxie grieving. She's got so much Emmy potential this year, why would they want to let her go (especially since she's so much better that what's her face.)

I also doubt her wanting to go back to playing Belle after turning Maxie into the amazing character that she is now.

• Members

i agree.

this was sooo started by days fans, leaked over to GH fans, and rthen spread like wildfire. its pretty easy to see. IMHO.

and if it were true GH would only have lulu as a young female. i know they love her and all, but i just dont see it. they would have no one to prop lulu up against.

Archived