ATWT-Exit interview with Scott Bryce

• Members

Scott Bryce is such a class act. He will be sorely missed. There will only be one Craig for me and that's Scott Bryce.

Christopher Goutman needs to be fired. He is an [!@#$%^&*]!!! Seriously, Goutman wouldnt know good acting if it hit him in the head.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I thank you Mr. Bryce for your wonderful performance as Craig. I've been a fan of yours since the early 80's. Thanks for the great memories.

Who better knows the character then its original portrayer. Scott Bryce knew the essence of Craig like no one else. I wish Laurence Caso would return as EP of ATWT. Bryce's statement about his relationship with Goutman proves what a hack Chris is.

Scott truly knew what Craig was all about. Looks like Chris didnt have a clue. How could you not be pleased with Scott's version of Craig? Yet, Goutman is pleased with others on the show who cant act. Cough.......Paul...Cough...... <_<

I think ever viewer of ATWT was asking the same questions. Yet, Goutman kept Jean Pissant even though her writing was horrible and uneven.

Haha...love his mention of the Quad from Hell.....LOL. I am on the fence about Katie and Craig. Craig would have just been used to pimp Katie. He could have been there for her and vice versa. Some good old family bonding. But Goutman didnt do that.

Goutman lied to Bryce about having screen time with La Hubbard. It was all over the mags that he was going to work heavily with Hubbard. We the fans and Bryce got duped by Goutman. <_< La Hubbard and Bryce would have been pure gold in romantic scenes together.

If only he would have killed Paul. <_< This is the only part I like about this ending. It's typical Craig. He tried vaporizing Steve's truck. Although it doesnt make sense because Craig said as long as Meg wasnt with Paul. He didnt care what happened to Paul.

• Members

:lol: Sounds inviting stenbeck. ;):P Umm...well the problem with ATWT during that time was the boring writing. I felt ATWT was going no where after Marland's death. So the storylines were safe and predictable. All ATWT needed was a good writer to replace the great Marland. ATWT didnt need a new EP. But I guess they felt Caso didnt know what to do with ATWT after Maryland's death.

• Members

I hate that ATWT has gone down the sh!tter lately. It seems like everything good about the show is wasting away. Something needs to be done.....QUICK!

As for Bryce, I just hate that the man was minding his own business, living a life behind the camera, doing well for himself, was approached to reprise a character he originated, returned to the show, saw the very same character come two pen strokes from being written into an unredeemable corner, and was fired because the executive producer thought it'd be better that way.

<_<

I gotta hand it to Bryce. If that had been me, all the class I had left would've been obliterated after this interview. But Scott held it together and acted like a true gentleman. Perhaps some other soap will realize his love for the genre, his phenomenal acting chops, and his unfailing devotion...and offer him the job of a lifetime. And if they do, I hope Chris Goutman eats crow for what he's done.

Archived