General Hospital: Kids with Guns for Sweeps

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

"General Hospital is lower than dirt." LMAO!!! GO MARLENA!!!!

"Mr. “On Strike” Guza" :lol: She's so right. Even though Guza is "on strike," GH still has Guza-vision: more mobsters, more violence, kids with guns, no name sex, etc.

This Michael storyline is just another way for GH to showcase violence. I wish GH had a real HW instead of this Godfather wannabe. Go to primetime and work with your BFF (Charles Pratt Jr) - FREE GH from your deadly pen.

• Administrator

Guza and JFP - talk about a team made in hell.

Yeah Frons is bad in his own way, but I don't think Frons is like JFP/Guza. I think he actually lets the HW writes. Look at OLTL with Carlivati. There's hardly any violence on that show.

• Members

There's no one there to balance out Guza's stupidity, because Jill and Frons both share his craptastic vision. We know Guza and Wendy Riche HATED one another in the 90's, but she balanced out his crappyness and made the show an ensemble that was thrilling to watch. Too bad GH doesn't have anyone like Riche these days, because everyone knows they need one. As Patrick Mulcahy said "Guza and Riche were like oil and water. She [Wendy Riche] annoyed him [Guza] so much, but she never failed to do her job that is to PRODUCE THE DAMN SHOW."

• Members

GH continues to take the cake when it comes to repulsive "I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT" storylines.

Its Jill Farren Phelps and Brian Frons that run GH, not Guza.

And I blame B&E for the CRASH storyline, and Frons for the consequent quick rewrite and white wash of Greenlee.

Archived