Y&R Spoiler confirmation request

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with someone who said they should bring Aundrea Evans back as Patty Williams. They could also make it that in order to avoid her mothers interference, she changed her name to Tawney and decided to live the trailer park life. Hell they could even write Amtrash in as Jack's unknown daughter that Patty/Tawney didn't lose after all. Anything is possible and I'd sooner see her move into the Abbott mansion with Gloria and Sharon rather than the Chancellor mansion.

• Members

I sooo hope this is true. I always like the feud's between Kay and Jill...they made watching the show fun. I also hope that cane is not the real Philip Chancellor...we saw the REAL one killed in a car accident. I sooooo wish the show would bring back Tricia Cast as Nina to challenge the claim that Cane is Jill's on and solidfy her son "Little Phillip" as one of the true and rightful Chancellor heirs. Nina going postal on Jill and Kay's badonkadonk's would be awesome, and yet allow us long time viewers who remember the bad blood between these three to reminisce somewhat. Heck I would enjoy seeing Nina give Amber a taste of her own medicine... Aww a girl can dream can't she...

• Members

Why can't Amber just take her sketch pad over to the Forresters and stay there? They could take any of the other young actresses and make them friends with Kay or they could have Daniel fill that role. Amber and her love for Cane is waste of air time. Have Kay loosen up Heather if they need confessional type interaction.

Archived