Heath Ledger has died!

SoapQueen89

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Dear..this is really sad news. :( I believe it was this past Saturday or Sunday that I was watching `10 Things I Hate About You' with Julia Stiles. And I completely forgot that he starred in `Brokeback Mountain' and `Monster's Ball'. He was a very gifted not to mention respected actor that chose his movie roles rather carefully. My heart goes out to his family...

12.gif

May He R.I.P.

• Administrator

http://www.tmz.com/

Heath's Family: He Did Not Kill Himself

Posted Jan 22nd 2008 7:29PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has been contacted by a rep from Heath's family. The cops told the family Heath's death was accidental and there is no evidence to support the buzz that he may have committed suicide.

They are particularly distraught over media reports that he may have taken his own life. The family says he was not that kind of person.

As we just reported, Heath was ill with pneumonia when he died.

• Members

He also never struck me as having any type of habit.

What I think everyone needs to do, is stop jumping on the bandwagon of what may have happened to someone in this instance just because the tabloid media is so quick to try and beat each other with the news of how someone died. That is just plain irresponsible.

• Members

I just saw an interview that he did after Matilda was born. It was eerie. He was talking about the greatest role he ever has is father. He also stated that he was not afraid of death because he will live on through her. This was on Fox News.

His family is obviously upset, and they are coming out and saying that it wasn't suicide. I read somewhere, but it wasn't confirmed, that he may have had pneumonia. Let him rest in peace

Archived