Y&R Discussion Week of January 21st

• Members

The divorce is final and Victor while disheartened by the outcome.... wastes no time erasing Nikki Newman from his life.

"Enjoy it while you can, don't spend it all in one place."

Oh Victor Newman rocks.

This Marina storyline though, total Latham leftover. Its ridiculous.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nikki and Victor were great today.

I can't believe that Cane and Lily couldn't tell that Marina is Amber - I mean look at her! Can't they see that she bears a very strong resemblance to her. Cane was married to her, shouldn't he know what his own ex-wife looks like!

I'm glad that Jack and Sharon reconciled. I got tired of them being apart.

• Members

I don't necessarily like or hate Jack and Sharon one way or the other, I was just tired of them being all whiny towards each other. They needed to make a decision about their future together, and obviously they made that. I do agree that they are much better now than they were with LML.

I too love your banner! Angie/Debbi are awesome.

• Members

Probably because April Knight was a bad, bad, bad plot twist courtesy of Brad Bell in a desperate moment (love ya Bradley!)

I'm so glad that Marina thing looks to be biting the dust soon, it's SUCH an LML hack job. Just stupid stupid stupid.

Loving Victor and Nikki though, electric!

Also, the little twist with David was nice, now the whole thing is making sense.

• Members

Wonder what Nikki's gonna do when the whole bottom of the floor falls from under her feet when the truth about David/Clark comes to the light... Pretty much tells me just how far David would go to ensure that Nikki got cold hard cash for him to continue to add the pressure of getting married/forming a business.... I for one will be happy to see the end of this character.

• Members

Thank goodness to the Amber/Marina resolution and it will be nice to see her humiliated. Hopefully once this ends, Amber will just slink her way onto the backburner, and then once a contract cycle comes up, she is gone. Amber represents the destruction Latham laid on this show.

Thanks DeeDee and Addicted ToSoaps for compliments on the banner. Debbi rocks my socks :)

Archived