AMC Actor Out (small)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am pleased they seem to be trimming the fat... Sean Montgomery is a great character for history purproses but B&E obviously have shown little interest in the character. Sean and Colby were fun but Dre and Colby have so many more possibilities. Not surprised or upset by this news.

I will however be pissed if Colin is the next to go. I am however preparing myself because it seems he is just dragged out for continuity purposes and that is it. Its a shame, if he does go I will really miss the Kendall/Josh dynamic. Hopefully Bianca will be back to give Kendall a sibling. I think B&E wanted to try and make fans forger about th unabortion without actually rewriting it.... hence why Josh basically since they arrived has been MIA

• Members

I don't understand why Frons/JHC and whoever else would bring on a teen couple like Sean/Colby or Reggie/Dani and just not use them. Sean & Colby went from unbearable caricatures to real characters over the last couple of years and should have had their own storyline by now. I haven't seen the Colby/Dre scenes, but why should we believe TIIC will showcase them when they haven't written for any other teen couples recently?

I hope Josh & NuBabe are the next two out the door.

• Members

I had a feeling that was coming. But I really did enjoy Sean and Colby, then they got away from their romance after the summer. Colby and Dre have potential, but sad to see him go. With Levin rumored to be leaving, anyway we can get Reggie back?

• Members

I hope we see more trimming of the fat in coming weeks. I thought he was okay, but AMC has such a white-washed and dull group of younger characters. I hope Annie and Amanda are next. I'd say Ryan, but you know Cameron Mathison is never going anywhere.

Archived