OLTL Discussion: Week of January 7th

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg
Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of January 7th, 2007. It looks like an exciting week centering around the hostage situation at the Bon Jour Cafe. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place. So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No one watched or is everyone back to work this week like I am! :P

The show was good, a little slow.

I thought there should have been more Viki/Marcie talk or Todd/Marcie negotiation talk.

I seen the preview for the "standoff" and Todd getting his child back, it really looks exciting for this week!

I bet tomorrow will be excellent!!

• Members

Yeah it was quite slow, but I understand why; because the show is trying to build up for Friday's show.

I LOVED Dorian today. She's such a coniving beyotch, and I love her for being one.

Jared and Jess actually had some sparks today. What's up with Forbes March hair though?

The drama in Paris was real good. I love how they're throwing Viki into all of this; Erika Slezak is going to rock this, as is Kathy Brier.

Rex and Adrianna....um well, I'm not really into them (Rex and Gigi!), but I'm glad the fact that their part in the Tommy mess is not being forgotten.

People do not know what they are missing when it comes to OLTL.

• Members

It was a pretty good show, I thought there should have been more Viki/Marcie/Todd/John over all the Rex/Adriana stuff we got. But I do love that Viki is right in the middle of this and I loved the look on Todd's face when Marcie shoved Viki to the window.

Now THIS is the Dorian Lord that I can watch. The scenes between Charlie and Dorian showed me exactly what she is going to try and do, and its the old school Dorian, which I love.

Still see more sparks between Jared and Natalie. Jess pretending to be Tess just did not excite me and I cannot wait for it to come back and bite her in the butt.

• Members

Good show today!

Loved the cliffhanger. I agree. Keeping yourself from John and Todd will make things work. I wanted to smack Marcie for talking to Viki like that. Ugh. Now I am rooting for Todd!

The scenes between Charlie and Dorrian was excellent. It was well done. I like how Dorrian was like "Oh I know a Viki" :lol: I also know the cafe the uniform came from. :D

Tess and Jarad was fun to watch! :D

GO RON!!!! KEEP DOING A GOOD JOB!

• Members

Marcie is out of control!

I was rather bored with FakeTess. BW was laying it on rather thick. I didn't see any chemistry between FakeTess and Jared. He's far better with Natalie.

I kinda liked Adriana and Rex, and I never say anything positive about them :o

LOVED Dorian today!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I think OLTL is so good right now. I'm going to be sad when they wrap up this Paris, Texas arc. I wish the diner Vikki is working in could be transported to Llanview.

I love the way Antonio and Talia's story is playing out. I never thought I could like Antonio after the whole Jess mess, but I do.

• Members

I agree with you there. Never thought I'd like Antonio after the past few years actually (Aside from John,there was alot of Anotnio propping), but wow RC has actually redeemed him somewhat in my eyes. The Talia and Antonio romance is so classic and genuine, and the actress that plays Talia is a keeper.

• Members

Ron Carlivati, you are my best friend. Will you marry me?

Seriously, putting Viki at the center of the show's biggest and most important story is smart and entertaining. Marcie's clearly at the end of her rope, and it's going to be very interesting to see how the entire cast reacts to the Paris, TX hostage situation.

• Members

Jessica was beyond annoying today. What an idiot. It would serve her right if Tess did come out. I hope Jared hasnt falln for her scheme. Id like to think he was humoring her and is out to play her.

Nash needs to cut the hair. It was looking too long today

LMAO at Dorian. I love this woman. It will be fun to see her mess with Viki and Charlie

Marcie is a nut and I hope jail is in her future soon. She should not get away with what she is doing

• Members

Today's show was so intriguing where the hostage situation is concerned, it left me on the edge of my seat and I think that KB and ES are doing one hell of a job with this material. I loved how everyone found out about Viki's secret life in Paris, TX, and the expression on Natalie, Jessica and Dorian's face was priceless.

Dorian is one vindictive woman, but this is the "real" Dorian and the one I've missed watching the last couple of years. Glad to see that Charlie is uncomfortable in the house, because I'm hoping that it is only going to be one night that he stays there. I was leery about him choosing the name Balsom, but once they showed it, it was great.

Can't wait to see more of the showdown in TX tomorrow.

Archived