OLTL Discussion: Week of January 7th

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todays show recieves an A from me, I was at the edge of my seat!

Now I officially know Marcie is wacked out for witholding Viki's heart medication. Kathy Brier is doing a fab job. The final scene with Marcie, Michael, and Tommy(Sam) was so sad. ES is also doing a great job, she really looked ill!!

The suspense with Gigi on the television talking about Todd and then Ramsey threatens her AGAIN that he will harm Shane, was so crazzzzzzzzzzy, Ramsey is a LOON!

FLOVED how Rex calls out "Morasco" when he sees Gigi on television! Bye bye Adrianna! ;) So, now Rex knows Gigi is a single mother! It would have been PERFECT if Shane popped into that camera :lol: Can't wait for tomorrow because you know Adrianna is going to give Rex crap about Gigi.

Roxxxxxxxxxy just got to love Roxxxxxxxxxy with her comments...."who the hell is Gigi?" and "That is one wacked out diner!" Just perfect!

Cliffhanger O RAMA = OLTL this week. Cliffhangers daily, now I wonder if they have any left for FRIDAY! :P

• Members

I LMAO when Roxy said that.

I also like how OLTL is poking fun at the media surrounding the hostage situation too. I remember one reporter mentioning that the secret to Mo's pies were in its Graham cracker crust! It was random but funny.

Loving the humor on the show these days.

• Members

This week has been one of the least fast forward worthy since Carlivati began! I love the way they've integrated Paris and Llanview and this week is taking that to new levels. Kathy Brier is doing amazing work opposite Erika Slezak. And it's official--nuMichael is perfect! Guy has amazing chemistry with Marcie and John so he's a keeper.

Love the mystery surrounding Rex's past, although I hope he remains Roxy's son. I wouldn't mind Nantalie being Roxy's as well so we'd have a full Balsom family. I never liked that Jessica was Mitch's daughter.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the lack of Cole, Star and Langston. Actually, the latter two seem downright tolerable without Cole and Markko stinking up the joint.

• Members

I agree, and where I have some nervousness about what Tomlin alone will do, I think he will at least keep the level of fun RC has been bringing (sometimes at the cost of the story). DH seemed bent on finding anything likeable, and warping it beyond recognition (from Mrs. Bigelow to David Vickers) if not obliterate it (anyone think IK would be seen?) RC was putting as much of it back as he could, and Tomlin may even increase it.

• Members

I miss Langston and Markko---I love that Langston is a Cramer (as it should be)

It's been up and down for me watching---good drama but I sooooooo still stopped caring about the damn baby a while ago. At least it doesn't bite like Dena Higley's stuff did

Archived