AMC: Friday

• Members

Goodness. 7 hours gone by and no thread. Am I shocked? No. Disappointed? Yeah.

Not in the posters but the show its self. AMC used to create lively discussion and have threads multiple pages long. Not anymore. Goes to show the ratings don't lie. This show is dieing quick!! Today's show proved it once again. The whole Slater/Lavery/Graidan "party" was literally the worse piece of crap I've seen on this show to date. How offensive was that? And pretty much brings the "Slavery" crew together to celebrate their accomplishment of all time air time hogs on this show for the past 6 months.

Now that the "CRASH" storyline is officially over do I dare hope maybe things will turn around? This storyline left everything to be desired and ate up 6 months of this show. The rest of the stories going on right now are... ok.... but I mean in 6 months time where will we be?

White washing of Greenlee aside, this storyline was a total bust from the get go. We all thought the baby switch 3 years ago was bad.... well I'd kill to have that back. I am watching this show eagerly awaiting the returns to come.... but I mean I am preparing myself for the worst possible outcome, that we will be in the exact same place 6 months from now barely drawing 2 million viewers an episode.

*sigh*

So please discuss!!! :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im watching on SN right now and I cant take teh Kenlee scenes. They are acting all close like they are sisters who've always loved each other and as if nothing has happened. They have got to have the most screwed up relationship on this show. I cant get behind them when Kendall f--ked her boyfriend and Greenlee is all giggles and smiles after NOT paying for teh crime she commited, did not she take full responsiblity yet Kendall is paying for hers and fessed up. What kind of message are they trying to send. I wish the two would seperate bc after whats happened they should not be friends. They should just call it even and go their seperate ways

• Members

Agree with you totally. It makes zero sense for them to be friends. I mean..... Kendall is saying how much fun community service is going to be? And Greenlee just gets to sit with her feet up protecting that damn tiger of hers? Hell no.

Rebecca Budig or not, the character of Greenlee Smythe.... is beyond repair no matter how much B&E try to say she is the new patron Saint of Pine Valley.

• Members

yeah I had to roll my eyes at Kendall cracking jokes and happy at her 500 hours of community service and Greenlee not being phased that her BFF is going to be paying while she got off scott free. Heck she didnt even fess up in court to help save her bc the kidnapping went a long way in driving Kendall to do what she did. But hey, Greenbean wasnt caught so she didnt have to confess or take responsibility. The way Kendall is fawning over her now is disgusting. I cant beleive she'd want to be friends with her and vice versa. Its all goign to get ugly eventually once Greenlee finds out Kendall slept with Aidan and we all know Kendall will regret the way she's acting now once Greenlee comes after her AGAIN.

• Members

I turned on amc and saw who was on today and turned off the tv. I'm sick of kendall/zack/ryan/greenlee/aiden being on all the time. Don't get me wrong, I like kendall/zach but they along with the others I mentioned are on waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooooo mucccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh. I actually feel sorry for the actors because I know they have to be living at the studio and probably barely get to see their loved ones.

• Members

The 'celebration party' today was absolutely the worst, most eye-rolling piece of [!@#$%^&*] to grace AMC in a long time. And it took up 80% of the show today! God, I can't wait for this to be over and some new stories to start.

Hannah going crazy was kinda fun with her wearing lingerie and holding that big gun!

Ritchie/Annie/Babe - I'm beginning to not care at all about this storyline....it's so stale now.

• Members

The Cat In The Ryan

Geez Ryan has just about as many lives as a good ole little p*ssy! So he now gets shot and has another woe is me excuse in his sorry pathetic life and this time he will, once again, survive. That makes it three gunshot wounds (Jonathan/2004, Annie/2006, Hannah Off Her Rocker Banana/2008) within a span of less than three and a half years. Wow that is something for someone to pull off! He just keeps getting shot and rising up from it all to go run around pontificating to everybody about how to live their life and what to eat, drink, exercise, stump, stumble, and so much more. Yep we all need someone like Ryan in our lives to remind us that Paris Hilton is about as dumb as he is since they both take at least a decade to master the alphabet. He can also remind us of how the Loch Ness Monster is really real and he has actually seen its glory and even fed it some Dynamite Kiddo Kool Aid. But again, why is it that Ryan always survives these gunshots when other characters get shot and appear to be dead? Just look at his true love-Gillian. She gets a knick in the head and boom we lose a princess but we do not lose bug eyes, wailing, flailing, whining, etc. Hannah is the unfortunate one to not make all of our dreams come true and aim in the right spot so that Ryan can reunite with his beloved and they make whoopie in Heaven that even knock the socks off of that promiscuous Mother Helen of St. Timothy's. But you watch oh AMC fans...Ryan is only going to be in the hospital for two days and come on out being all good and new with not even a scar on his body and it will be as if it never happened. Yep I tell you he just recovers miraculously and gives us all something to cheer or, in this case, jeer about. If only all of us would be as lucky as good ole Dynamite Kiddo and survive gunshot wounds and live to tell the tale. The biggest problem is all of these people are not aiming at the right spot and not going for his head....trust me, nothing will be missing if you aim at the head because there is no brain in there in the first place!

• Members

The party was a JOKE, even Cam and TK seemed to have some inside joke or something, like they even thought so.

The ONLY good part was the Zen finger licks *sigh*

You know it's bad when I find Ryass more tolerable than Aididiot

Oh and AT bad "acting" choices, leering at Kendall is NOT showing guilt.....

It's sickening having to watch Zach, Kendall and yes even Ryan kiss the ass of the woman who almost killed two innocent boys.

But then again Frons has a hard on for Kenlee

WORD Adam!

I hate to say it but I hope RB's return is a flop(which is seems to be so far, there's already so much backlash against her cause of how Sabine was treated).

• Members

Josh's airtime

I have noticed that, since the new head writers took over the show, that Josh's airtime has gone down significantly. This is somewhat upsetting me because I really do like the character despite how he was created. Maybe they have a story cooked up for him sometime this year...I would like to see him and Julia hook up (much better match than Jack/Julia).

Archived