AMC: Friday

• Members

Her scenes haven't even aired yet and yet it's already a flop?! :huh: I don't think the way that Sabine was treated is going to affect how her return goes - since that's all offscreen drama. It's the stories that Rebecca is going to be given that is going to determine the potential success of her return. If B&E are writing it, then it probably will flop, but it is way too early to tell.

Back to Friday's show...

The Greenlee party was so weird and awkward and none of it seemed to make any sense. All of a sudden everybody decides to go celebrate that Greenlee got away with kidnapping Spike! It's like everybody forgot everything that happened and that the past doesn't matter anymore. I thought it was even weirder that Ryan was there - he hasn't had a part in the whole Greenlee/Aidan/Zach/Kendall BFF love-fest. I guess he's forgotten everything that happened too. :rolleyes:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have you SEEN the backlash against Rebecca? Even alot of Rebecca fans are complaining about it.

Now AT is saying Rebecca is the "REAL GREENLEE" way to go asshat

WORD to the last part of your post. It's sickening, plus they seem to be making it seem like what Greenlee did is on par with a ONS, S-I-C-K-E-N-I-N-G

• Members

The whole 'party' was soo unbearable. It made NO sense! And Aidan acts soo guilty-- everytime someone mentions Kendall to him, he practically screams 'I'm guilty'. I do enjoy seeing him immersed in a SL, even one as dumb as this (I guess I get my kicks wherever I can on this show). I HATE KenLee. Kendall has always been groveling at Greenlee's feet. It's interesting that all this groveling begins just as RB comes back into the role. I wonder if that was a prerequisite for her return-- "put Greenlee firmly back on her pedestal and I'll come back". Just speculation, of course. I loved to hate RB's Greenlee, though. She played it very well.

• Members

Aiden and Kendall both have been SO bad at looking guilty. Kendall has always been the worst - you could say 1 word that might slightly remind her of something she's done bad/embarrasing and she'll flip the hell out and run her mouth/stutter. Aiden's looks are just as bad. They are the worst at screaming guilty.

Bitches don't know how to play it cool!

• Members

It would have been a flop anyway if we get the same writing we've been getting for the past six months. From where I am standing RB returning is huge... in the sense is she has alot of fans and they will of course come back to see her as Greenlee, then tune out just as fast when they see the horrific writing. So Sabine's PR disaster here for ABC I don't think in thye long run will make one bit of difference. JMO. If we get great writing, the same will be said....and this will be forgotten about.

Still the cold hard fact of the matter, Sabine had to go LOL.

• Members

Yuck!

They should've just left it as Rebecca Budig Returns to All My Children, and say no more. Insulting another performer's EIGHT MONTHS of grueling work in a thankless storyline -- no matter how different her version of the character was -- is just incredibly disrespectful to anyone. SabineLee was never my flavor when it came to portraying Greenlee, but to basically watch her work be so publicly dismissed as if she's the one who did the network dirty when it was the other way around...

Yuck!

And I've never had any use for Aiden Turner nor Aidan Devane. He should be thanking his lucky stars that he hasn't been fired. He's got zero charisma, has lacked chemistry with every leading lady EXCEPT for Sabine, and he and his character can disappear from the canvas for three and four weeks at a time "on a private investigation" and nobody even realizes he's gone until he comes back. He truly has been coasting on contract for the last five years.

Archived