GL: Week Of Dec 31st

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHY do they keep writing stupid "mayoral race" stories, only to have people never take office?

ITL eppys should be outlawed unless the focus on Bill. :)

Was that commercial at the end, to do with the "outdoor" sets? It actually looked good. Then again, anything would look better than fake-y Main Street (or, in ATWT-land, the short stretch from the "mall" to Al's.)

• Members

Haha I know!! The first mayoral race was back a few years with Danny Santos vs. Ross Marler, the mob rigged the votes so Danny could win and eventually Ross took over. Then a year ago there was Jeffrey and Blake, in which Blake ended up comatose in the hospital because she drank poisoned champagne meant for Jeffrey. Then this year there's Buzz and Doris. I don't watch much of GL now - so I don't know much about what's going on. GL always has very original stories - as you can see!!! :rolleyes:

I want to see that commercial now, I'm curious to see the new sets.

• Members

I was going to list them too...but I'd forgotten the horrible "Danny for Mayor" mess. :)

My memory is horrible, but what caught my eye about the promo was they found a lighthouse, and a shot of Alan looking out of the Spaulding mansion. It just seemed so spacious. After the cramped Main Street, filled with about ten people for a mayoral ceremony, (*rme*) it was like looking at heaven. :lol: If it looks that good, I think I'll like it on GL and ATWT. And I didn't think I would, especially after ATWT's initial rocky hand-held camera experiments.

Archived