DAYS: Final Episode Rankings for 2007

JAS0N47

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Alison Sweeney can be the lead actress on the show, but they have to write Sami the right way. Sami is NOT a heroine, and their decision to change her, is what has lead to her downfall. As soon as Sami embraces her inner bitch, she can be the lead female character again.

• Members

It's just sad to see Deidre so low on this list. She needs to be top 5, top 10 at least. And I'm supported by the ratings. I'm telling you DAYS, most of us have for years now, Deidre Hall is ratings gold. Put Hall, Hogestyn, Reckell and Alfonso front and center, give them a decent story, you've got ratings in the bag. Marlena, John, Bo and Hope are NOT supporting characters, they are lead. Period.

She never will be one IMO. Because she's just not a leading actress or character. I don't know if its because Sami's just not a heroine or whatnot, but she's not a leading lady.

There are very few actresses who if needed can carry the show on their shoulders and make it a success. Deidre has and has done it with success several times since she started, Kristian did it with the Princess Gina storyline but the writing was awful. Same as on B&B, say what you want about Brooke, but Katherine Kelly Lang can carry a show. So can Susan Flannery (and I find her overrated). Some just can, and it has nothing to do with how long they've been on IMO. It's like chemistry, you see it's there but you can't explain what it is.

• Members

I think you may be showing your dislike for Sami and Sweeney :) When Sami is written correctly, she is Vicky on Another World, Carly on As the World Turns, and Kendall (over exposesed as she is) on AMC. She has been part of some of the most popular stories in the last 15 years. But in 2008, if Dee. Kristian, Peter, Drake, Ally, James Scott, Nadia, JKJ, Beemer, and Madison were in the top 10, you would have a great, successful show. But it'll never happen if Blake Barris and Rachel Melvin, and Datillo continue to be featured so much.

Archived