B&B: Heather Tom Signs 3 Year Contract

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad, Y&R doesn't deserve her back. She was one of the best, if not the best, actresses to ever be on that show and they backburnered her character and wrote her as a stupid spineless wimp when originally she was anything but. Then used their re-written excuse of a character as their basis for firing her saying she wasn't a "fan favorite" like Sharon or Christine.

Since her move to the B&B I have actually been interested in tuning in. I'm excited about the long over-due development of the Logan family with another favorite of mine, William Devry. Now if only they would cast Donna Mills as Beth Logan, I would be in heaven!

• Members

best soap news of the year for me.

she is ana maZing flawless actress and deserves the best. i hope B&B stays invested in both katie - and ashley. they have brought new life into this show and added something that had been missing.

i love katie. shes so not whinny pathtic and annoying like her sisters. and i love the katie/steph scenes - SH & HT! thats like.... not even words can tell! and katie/thorne is the only cute good couple on that show.

• Members

What kind of possibilites does Katie have? Obviously a new romance with Thorne would be in the works but other than that, what else? Wasn't Katie introduced as the shy character with acne problems (I think that was a major storyline) in the 80's?

Archived